Welcome to Curbed SF’s city guide, a seasonally curated map of 26 essential things to do in San Francisco.
To help you enjoy what is arguably the greatest time to be in the city, we’ve selected the best places for selecting earth-hued flora, urban hikes, museum hopping, climbing colorful staircases, and more.
After all, in this 49-square-mile patch of land we call home, there’s more to do on an winter day stay at home in front of the laptop.
From architecture and cultural institutions to gorgeous spaces and the outdoors, some of these spots are familiar friends, some are recent discoveries, and others you may have stayed away from because of tourists. But all of them are worth visiting again and again.
Looking for more ways to enjoy SF?
- If you’re looking specifically for SF’s famous architecture, we’ve mapped the 25 most iconic buildings.
- Here are the best design and furniture stores in the city.
- Seeking public art? Here are the most notable pieces around town.
- For indoor allure, look no further than our map of San Francisco’s best interiors.
- Got kids in tow? Here's a list of 28 family-friendly places and activities in SF.