Baseball season is upon us. Before the season officially opens on Thursday, your San Francisco Giants will take the field at AT&T Park for an exhibition game against the Oakland A’s. And with that comes vehicular congestion in SoMa and Mission Bay. Unfortunately, parking anywhere near the stadium can be a hassle. (Here’s the link for the official “Get Me to the Park and Parking, Tailgating, and More.”) While AT&T Park provides plenty of spots in adjacent lots A, B, C, D, and E, those spaces fill up fast. Check out our map for the 10 other best parking lots on game day.
- Be prepared to pay top dollar.
- Most lots increase (read: gouge) prices during game day.
- Stay away from the meters as you have to pay for those unless otherwise noted (e.g., Sundays, certain holidays)
- Shuttles are a great option.
- Really, public transit (BART and Muni) is the best option.
If you want to know more about the Giants’ ballpark in South Beach, check out our ultimate guide to AT&T Park.Read More