It's no secret that we like Eichler and follow the comings and goings on the market of homes developed by the midcentury master with a somewhat slavish devotion. In recent weeks, we've seen a pricechopped home in San Rafael, an expensive remodel in Palo Alto, and a quick flip in San Rafael. Now, with the help of local Eichler for Sale, we've put together a map of all 11 of the Eichlers currently on the market in the Bay Area. They range from a townhouse in Santa Clara for $555,000 on up to that fancily redone Palo Alto four-bedroom for $2.299 million. And while some are better preserved than others, each of the houses has something of that irresistible Eichler allure.
· Previous Coverage of Joseph Eichler [Curbed SF]
· Eichlerforsale.com [Official Site]
· A-Frame Eichler with Pool Strips Off $80K in San Rafael [Curbed SF]
· Stunning Remodeled Eichler in Palo Alto Leaves 1950s in the Dust, Asks $2.29M [Curbed SF]
· Eichler Quick Flip in San Rafael Adds $371K in Three Months [Curbed SF]