Curbed is looking for a spring/summer intern who is enthusiastic about digital media. Do you happen to read Curbed on a weekly basis? Are you hoping to score experience in a fast-paced newsroom at a leading digital media company? Oh, and are you a stellar writer? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
This position will report to Sally Kuchar, and will be based in San Francisco. This is a paid position without benefits. The intern will work between 15 and 20 hours a week, depending on their schedule. Timing's very flexible, but Thursday availability is a bonus.
What you’ll do:
- Duties based on your individual skills (e.g. writing, photography, social media)
- Assist Sally Kuchar with editorial tasks
- Provide research for journalists producing stories on deadline
- Aid in the creation of gift guides, galleries, and product database entries
- Pitch stories and/or projects
When you apply, be sure to include a description of yourself and your interest in the gig, as well as samples of or links to your writing work and social media accounts. If we like what we see, we’ll respond quickly. Thanks.
For more jobs, head to Vox Media’s careers page.