This two-bedroom, two-bath condo features 1,681 square feet and Eichler's signature floor-to-ceiling glass. Located on the southeastern side of the iconic building, it also comes with glorious views of downtown San Francisco.
HOA fees come in at a whopping $1,862 per month, while asking price is $2,850,000. It will, presumably, sell for higher.
In 2015, unit 2904 at the Summit sold for $3,800,431. And a gorgeously renovated 1,244-square-foot studio sold for $3.5 million in February of this year. Small change compared to Atherton billionaire and Business Wire founder Lorry Lokey's 29th floor pad, which sold for a cool $6.25 million, with all proceeds going to charity.
Although primarily known for the 11,000 houses he built in California, the Summit is famed developer Joseph Eichler's only San Francisco high-rise.
- 999 Green, #1704 [Sotheby's]
- Studio in Storied Tower Sells for $3.5M [Curbed SF]
- Unit at Eichler's Summit Seeks $3.2M, Will Raise You 29 Floors [Curbed SF]
- Atherton Billionaire Offloading $6.25M Eichler Abode for Charity [Curbed SF]
- Four Eichler Homes With Pools: Which Is Your Favorite? [Curbed SF]