It was only just over a week ago that a big Noe Valley flip changed hands for $7 million and tied for the neighborhood record price. And now the ex-midcentury three-bedroom at 471 Hoffman has catapulted itself into third place with a sale price of $6.7 million, a full $1 million over asking and more than four times its last sale price. It's not quite the Sextuple Club, but still. Perhaps commenter Bennett put it best: "Do people realize there are other place to buy houses in San Francisco? Why is Noe Valley so hot?"
· Big Noe Flip Sells for $7M, Ties for Neighborhood Record Price [Curbed SF]
· Midcentury Flip Loses Retro Vibe, Adds $4M in Noe Valley [Curbed SF]
· Predictable Cow Hollow Flip Asks $5.25M, 6 Times Its Old Price [Curbed SF]
· 471 Hoffman Avenue [Official Site]
· 471 Hoffman Avenue [Redfin, 2012]