Listed for: $5.95M
Size: 5-bed, 4.5-bath single-family home
Location: 2542 Fillmore St, Pacific Heights
The skinny: This remade home, originally built in 1904, imported an open plan into what must have once been a boxy cascade of rooms, though the renovation may be going on a decade old, perhaps, judging from old listing photos left over from prior sales. There are clean corners, neutral gray hues mixed with dark woods, and predictable cove lighting. Also: nice skylights and a what looks to be an enormous wine fridge.
Listed for: $4.995M
Size: 3-bed, 3.5-bath condo
Location: 147 South Park #2, South Park
The skinny: The stainless steel appliance for living otherwise known as the 147 South Park penthouse sold for its exact asking price just under a month after listing. The lower-level unit changed hands on the same day, leading to speculations that the property went to a single buyer, who is now in possession of at least $60,000 worth of Calacatta marble.
Listed for: $4.595M
Size: 3-bed, 3-bath, 2,520-square-foot TIC
Location: 1100 Sacramento St #508, Nob Hill
The skinny: After briefly listing in November, unit 508 at Nob Hill's infamous $100M TIC conversion reappeared in January looking for $4.595 million. After shrouding itself in mystery (listing sans photos), the TIC finally showed off its gleaming dark wood and master bedroom with big windows offering soaring views of the city.
· Glossy New South Park Penthouse Lists for $4.995 Million [Curbed SF]
· 147 South Park, #1 [Redfin]
· Record-Setting South Park Sale and Modern $8M Compound [SocketSite]
· 1100 Sacramento in Nob Hill Is San Francisco's First $100M TIC [Curbed SF]
· Three More Units Up for Sale at the Park Lane, SF's $100M TIC [Curbed SF]
· Park Lane, SF's $100M TIC, Finally Shows Off Pics of Its Units [Curbed SF]