· Confirming all your closely held Burning Man stereotypes, cartographically.
· We found a house for Architect Barbie.
· This time-lapse of Levi's Stadium's construction is so dramatic, it might be out for an Oscar nom.
· Putting together this map of the year's biggest house flips gave us heart palpitations.
· Can KitTea's design win over the hipster cats of SF, or will they just stick with Blue Bottle?
· Sadly, new mortgages in SF are a lot whiter than they used to be.
· Take refuge from the housing craze in an actual glass bubble.
· Mapping 40 big changes coming to Mid-Market.
· Flippers are getting lazy.
· Effective immediately, Curbed SF seeks two freelance contributors.