· How to fit two people into a micro-unit.
· The original Real World: SF apartment is up for rent, but the price almost sent us running crying from the room.
· Bad ro-manse: Does this house look heartbroken to you?
· Even multimillionaires have to deal with Craigslist sometimes.
· If the Tanners come back to SF, they'll probably have to live in the Richmond.
· Here's what $2,300/month rents you around San Francisco.
· Time has not diminished the ire that this alleged ex-garage with no kitchen stoked when it listed for $2,900/month.
· Serious question: Is this boxy two-bedroom in Ingleside Heights a starter home or a Domo-kun?