The units at the highly anticipated 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill have officially hit the market. The three units currently on the MLS are all asking more than $1,100 per square, a slight increase from the former average of $1,000 per square for new development in the area. The six-story residential development was designed by BAR Architects and has 39 residences, including a limited number of penthouses. Floor plans of each unit are right this way. Let's take a look at pricing and photos for three of the units on the market right now.
1-bed, 1-bath, 642 square feet. It's asking $735K, which means it's at $1,145 per square foot. Monthly HOA dues are $473. Unit 2B:
2-bed, 2-bath, 1,257 square feet. It's asking $1.395M which puts it at $1,110 per square foot. Monthly HOA dues are $574.
2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,509 square feet. It's asking $1.8M which means it's $1,193 per square foot. Monthly HOA dues are $622.
· 1645 Pacific Ave Unit 3F [Redfin]
· 1645 Pacific Ave Unit 2C [Redfin]
· 1645 Pacific Ave Unit 2B [Redfin]
· 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill Releases Glamorous Exterior Rendering [Curbed SF]
· Everything You Need to Know About 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill [Curbed SF]
· 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill Releases Slew of Floor Plans [Curbed SF]