The floor plans have been released, the very glamorous exterior rendering has been published, and now it's time to discuss the guts of the hotly anticipated luxury residential development at 1645 Pacific. What we already know: the soon-to-be-completed six-story residential development designed by BAR Architects will have 39 residences, including a limited number of penthouses. It sounds like the units will be in the $1,200 per square foot range. There will also be three ground-level retail spaces.
Let's talk details:
- Pricing will be released May 16 for all units, but a little bird told us that the units will likely be around $1,200 per square foot.
- The junior one bedrooms will start in the 700k to 800k range.
- There will be five BMR units.
- The developer will pay for a doorman for the first two years to keep the HOA dues down.
- The two penthouses are between 1750 and 1900 square feet, most likely priced in the $3M to $3.5M range.
· 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill Releases Glamorous Exterior Rendering [Curbed SF]
· The 40 Most Notable New Developments Under Construction [Curbed SF]
· 1645 Pacific in Nob Hill Releases Slew of Floor Plans [Curbed SF]
· 1645 Pacific [Official website]