· Mapping the median rent for a one-bedroom around San Francisco.
· Calling all monarchs-in-training: Anne Hathaway's house from The Princess Diaries seeks $2.6M.
· What would SF look like crossed with Tokyo?
· We've always wondered what it's like to live on the Harry St. stairs.
· 10 vintage postcards paired with the same views today.
· There are at least five dogs in San Francisco named Tesla.
· This purportedly Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired spaceship wants $21M.
· For the second month straight, SF's median rent topped New York's.
· Here now, a carefully plotted, totally stalky map of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo.
· Live like a 19th-century captain of industry.
· Attention: Curbed SF is seeking two freelance contributors.