NEMA just sent an email announcing that if you complete a rental application within 24 hours of visiting the leasing office, you can get $200 off the first month's rent for one bedrooms and $500 off the first month's rent for studios. The 754-unit apartment complex in the evolving Mid-Market area will allow renters to start moving in on October 1, and will stagger the rest of the move-ins throughout the month. Every unit comes with polished concrete or hardwood flooring, laundry machines, big closets, and roller shades. Premium units have private balconies, gas stoves, and wine refrigerators. Building amenities are aimed towards the tech crowd, and include two 24-hour lobbies with charging stations for your devices, touchscreen messaging boards, and WiFi. You can also send a text to the valet when you're heading out and want your car ready. Because every developer's doing it, there are also community terraces at the 3rd, 11th, and 24th floors. Units in the North Tower are coming soon. For now, renters can sign lease agreements for the South Tower:
- Floor two has a 470 square foot studio for $2357 per month.
- Floor three has three studios between 474 and 476 square feet, and are between $2640 and $2646 per month. This is the same floor as the pool, outdoor terrace, club solarium and energy solarium.
- Floor four has seven available units from 476 to 604 square feet and are priced between $2426 and $2724.
- Floor five has eight available units from 470 to 583 square feet and are priced between $2402 and $2652.
- Floor six has eight available units that are between 470 and 583 square feet and are priced between $2407 and $2647 per month.
- We're going to skip floors seven through ten, as they essentially have the exact same floor plans and vary very little in price and square footage from the lower floors.
- Floor eleven has the backyard terrace and four available units between 476 and 604 square feet that are priced between $2461 and $2709.
- Floor twelve has five available units between 470 and 604 square feet, and are priced between $2437 and $2714 per month.
- There's no Floor 13!
- Floor fourteen has no available units.
- Floor fifteen has five available units between 470 and 585 square feet, priced between $2472 and $2682 per month.
- Floor sixteen has four units up for grabs between 470 and 604 square feet, and priced between $2477 and $2764 per month.
- Floor seventeen has three units available between 470 and 476 square feet and priced between $2482 and $2511 per month.
- There's more units on the upper floors, but the floor plans and pricing are largely the same as the lower units.
· High-Tech Highrise: Your First Look at Nema on Market [Curbed SF]
· Updating the Map of Mid-Market Revitalization Projects [Curbed SF]
· New Market Street Development Begins Leasing Apartments to Support "Tech-Savvy Lifestyle" [Curbed SF]
· NEMA [Official site]