You Save: $300,000 Hot on the heels of yesterday's big news of a Pacific Heights stunner taking a cool $1M off its asking price we learn that San Francisco's second most expensive one bedroom has also lowered its price. (The city's most expensive one bedroom for sale is this way.) There must be something in the air. The famed Beaux-Arts residential building atop Nob Hill is home to some of San Francisco's finest condos, and a chunk of them are on the market at this very moment. This particular unit is a 1-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,910 square foot condo that takes up half of a floor and overlooks its neighbors like the Pacific Union Club and the Fairmont Hotel. Monthly HOA dues are a mind-numbing $2,699 and there's 1-car parking in the nearby Crocker Garage if you're alright with shelling out $325 per month for it.
· $3.5M Will Get You SF's Second Most Expensive One Bedroom [Curbed SF]
· San Francisco's Most Expensive One Bedroom Gets Sent to the Chopping Block [Curbed SF]
· $1M Price Reduction for a Very Modern Pacific Heights Home [Curbed SF]
· The 25 Most Expensive Homes for Sale in San Francisco [Curbed SF]
· Townhouse in Famed Beaux-Arts Building Takes $750K Off [Curbed SF]
· There's a Contemporary Townhouse for Sale in Nob Hill's Famed Beaux-Arts Building [Curbed SF]
· Half Floor Apartment at 1001 California [Sotheby's International Realty]