clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Historic Love on Market Street

This week the Board of Supervisors unanimously approved the designation of eight buildings to the Market Street Masonry Historic District. The post-earthquake buildings on or near Market Street between Van Ness and Octavia were all built between 1911 and 1925. Now with the Mayor's signature and one more final official vote from the Supes, the historic district will be the first since 2003's Dogpatch. [SF Gov/previously on Curbed SF]