38 Dolores (at Market), an 81-unit luxury rental building, is finally ready for its close-up. The building is marketed as "the place for your urban lifestyle," which means there's a butterfly habitat and bicycle parking. The building's units are broken down into three collections: Mint (faces Market Street), Palms (faces Dolores Street), and Terrace ("Nestled under 38 Dolore's eco roof and the watchful eye of the butterfly habitat."). One bedrooms start at $2950 and go all the way up to $4595, two bedrooms start at $3800 and go all the way up to $5950, and there are three bedroom that can be rented for a mind-numbing $8100. This way for photos of the interiors.
· 38 Dolores [Official website]
· Let's look at 38 Dolores! [40 going on 28]
· 38 Dolores Prepares to Release Rental Condominiums [Curbed SF]
· 38 Dolores Sneak Peek Offers Up Kitchen, Bathroom Design [Curbed SF]
· Mapping 17 New Additions to San Francisco's Housing Inventory [Curbed SF]