The highly anticipated below market rate units at 1600 Market are finally up for grabs. Unlike most developments in the city, 1600 Market's 24 units are exclusively BMR units. Prices range from $201,345 to $223,906, and the buying process (if you qualify) is complicated but worth it. Polaris Pacific is now accepting applications and the lottery for the units will take place on October 30. Building highlights include a 2,000 sq. ft. roof deck and bike parking. There is no vehicular parking. Developed by Brian Spiers Development, the residential building over ground floor retail satisfies the inclusionary housing requirements for the 1998 Market Street housing condo project known as Linea. Floor plans after the jump.
· What's the Deal With Below Market Rate Condos? [Curbed SF]
· 1600 Market [Official website]
· 1600 Market [BuzzBuzzHome]
· 1600 Market Street [Brian Spiers Development]
· Checking in on BMR Units Coming to 1600 Market Street [Curbed SF]
· The 40 Most Notable New Developments Currently Under Construction [Curbed SF]
· At Last, Highly Anticipated Linea Condos Hit the Market [Curbed SF]