Right on schedule, the Stanley Saitowitz-designed residential project in the Dogpatch has opened its sales office. We've already gawked at the unusual exterior and shown you the interior renderings and floor plans, so it's only fitting that now we discuss cash money. Right now two units are listed on the MLS, though all the units are for sale through the sales office. First up is unit #220, a 1-bed, 1-bath, 770 sq. ft. condo on the second floor. It's asking $669K, or $869 per square. Monthly HOA dues are $437 and parking's available. Next up is unit #420. It's a 1-bed, 1-bath, 770 sq. ft. condo on the second floor that's asking $725K, or $942 per square. Monthly HOA dues are also $437 and there's 1-car parking. There are 16 units total, including one with a pretty large private terrace. The rest of the units have nearly identical floor plans.
· Facade Revealed For Stanley Saitowitz Dogpatch Development [Curbed SF]
· Stanley Saitowitz in the Dogpatch, Now With Interior Renderings [Curbed SF]
· Floor Plans Released for 616 20th Street in the Dogpatch [Curbed SF]
· 616 20th Street [Official website]
· 616 20th St #420 [Redfin]
· 616 20th St #220 [Redfin]