At least four of the brand spankin' new condos at Blanc on Sutter Street have officially been listed on the MLS. Pricing for the boutique building starts in the mid-$600s and rises to just under $1M. The units being listed right now are not on the top floors, as those are the swankiest in the building and should have a pretty hefty price tag. There are 35 units total in the building.
The least expensive at the moment is a 2-bed, 1-bath, 753-square-foot unit on the fifth floor. It's asking $649K, or $862 per square, which is right in line with the neighborhood average. Monthly HOA dues are $487 and there's 1-car parking. Next up is #603, a 2-bed, 1-bath, 753-square-foot unit on the sixth floor. It's asking $659K, or $875 per square. Monthly HOA dues are $487 and there's parking. Then there's #602, a 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,280-square-foot unit on the sixth floor. It's asking $917K, or $716 per square. Monthly HOA dues are $593 and there's 1-car parking. Finally, #601 is a 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,220-square-foot unit asking $975K, or $799 per square. Monthly HOA dues are $584 and there's 1-car parking. Building amenities include a roof deck with a BBQ area, gated parking and bicycle storage. Floor plans this way.
· 1080 Sutter St #503 [Redfin]
· 1080 Sutter St #603 [Redfin]
· 1080 Sutter St #602 [Redfin]
· 1080 Sutter St #601 [Redfin]
· Rendering Reveal for the Tendernob's Latest Boutique Building [Curbed SF]
· Floor Plans Revealed for Stanley Saitowtiz-Designed Blanc [Curbed SF]
· Pricing for Stanley Saitowtiz-Designed Blanc Starts at $680K [Curbed SF]