Yesterday we told you about 4267 24th Street, the 2-bed, 1-bath extreme fixer-upper in Noe Valley that sold for $401,000 over asking at $1.3M. It got us wondering, what will other abodes nearby sell for? 3987 20th Street is a beautiful 3-bed, 3.5-bath, 2,070 sq. ft. single-family home on a prime block in Eureka Valley. It's move-in ready. It was listed on August 15 for $1,595,000 and went into contract on August 31. Was it underpriced? Yes. But more importantly, what will it sell for?
Factors to consider:
- It happens to be on the same block as 3928 20th Street. For those who don't recall, that's the fixer-upper that sold for 65% over asking in May and had 51 offers.
- It's a block from Dolores Park, which is a real perk in this town.
- It's not a fixer-upper, which are the types of houses that seem to be selling for well over asking.
· Two Bedroom Fixer-Upper in Noe Valley Sells for Completely Reasonable $1.3M [Curbed SF]
· Everyone Went Totally Bonkers Over this Cute House Near Dolores Park [Curbed SF]
· 3987 20th Street [Redfin]