clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Shocking Friday Afternoon BART Alert

In results that shock no one, a recent BART survey shows that riders prefer the shiny and new vinyl seats to the disgusting, germ-ridden fabric ones. BART recently polled 1,250 passengers at random, and 74 percent like the vinyl seats over the fabric seats. We have no idea what the other 26 percent's problem was, but whatever. 74 percent is a passing grade. [SF Examiner/graph via BART.gov (PDF alert!)]