You can't move into Millwheel South in the Dogpatch just yet —that'll happen in mid-June. Has that stopped anyone from shelling out the dough for one of its 32 units? Nope! Because 16 of the condos have already sold. Developed by R Group, with sales and marketing being taken care of by Polaris Group, each unit is tastefully designed with top of the line appliances and finishes. Want to see what all the fuss is about? We have photos, floorplans, pricing, and insider info. Onwards!
This gallery is for a 2-bed, 2-bath unit. Obvious highlights are the hardwood floors throughout the main living areas and the finishes selected for both the kitchen and the bathrooms.
This three bedroom has the same finishes as the unit above (in fact, all the units do). Other condo highlights include laundry in the unit and closets tall enough to "fit your skis," said Rebeca Moran, who's one of two lovely folks working the sales office.
The above gallery shows the floorplans for each floor. The clearly marked "sold" tag is sprinkled on each floor. For larger plans, check out MillwheelSF.
[Millwheel South's courtyard]
Here's what's left (but we bet that some of these units will sell over the weekend):
- Unit #103 (patio unit): 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,560-square-foot unit asking $725,000. Monthly HOA dues are $425
- Unit #101 (patio unit): 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,141-square-feet asking $749,000. Monthly HOA dues are $375
- Unit #105 (patio unit): 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,554-square-feet asking $795,000. Monthly HOA dues are $424
- Unit #201: 2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,284-square-feet asking $739,000. Monthly HOA dues are $392
- Unit #202: 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,091-square-feet asking $679,000. Monthly HOA dues are $368
- Unit #201 (1301 Indiana Street): 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,574-square-feet asking $749,000. Monthly HOA dues are $426
- Unit #301: 2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,269-square-feet asking $789,000. Monthly HOA dues are $387
- Unit #301 (1301 Indiana Street): 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,574-square-feet asking $759,000. Monthly HOA dues are $426
- Unit #401: 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,360-square-feet asking $799,000. Monthly HOA dues are $400.
- Unit #402: 2-bed, 2-bath, 979-square-feet asking $715,000. Monthly HOA dues are $355.
- Unit #403: 1-bed, 1-bath, 727-square-feet asking $569,000. Monthly HOA dues are $330.
Fun fact: Don't need the parking spot that's included in your condo's sale? If you opt out, Millwheel will reduce your condo's price by $25,000.
· MillwheelSF [website]