clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Gimme Money

The latest Tenant Troubles over at the SF Appeal rehashes a great question that we get all time: What do you do when your old landlord won't give you your deposit back? The obvious answer is to take them to small claims court, but renters usually want to avoid that route. Head over the the Appeal to read what advice attorney Dave Crow, who specializes in San Francisco landlord tenant law, has to give. [SF Appeal]