This stately abode in Presidio Heights first landed on the market in September of this year asking a mind-numbing $13,500,000, making it into our Priciest Real Estate Club and onto our map of the Most Expensive Homes for Sale in San Francisco at #6. The 6-bed, 5.5-bath single-family home was re-built to the "highest standards" in 1998, with property highlights like a home library, custom designed conservatory, and two (yes, two) laundry rooms. In October the big abode took $525,000 off its asking price, bringing it down to a more reasonable but still so unobtainable $12,975,000. Five days after its price reduction the home went into contract. It sold today for $12,475,000. Do invite us to the housewarming party.
· Pretty pricey real estate [Curbed SF]
· The Ten Most Expensive Residential Properties to Come onto the Market in the Past Seven Days [Curbed SF]
· Updating the Map of the 25 Most Expensive Homes for Sale in San Francisco [Curbed SF]
· San Francisco's 4th Most Expensive Home Shaves a Little Off the Top [Curbed SF]
· San Francisco's Fifth Most Expensive Home in Contract; as is a Stanley Saitowitz-Designed Concrete Cow Hollow Mansion [Curbed SF]