The Fleishhacker Pool, now buried beneath the parking lot of the San Francisco Zoo, c1925 [Photo: California State Library]
With 2013 quickly approaching, we wanted to look back on this year's most viewed posts. History lessons, skyrocketing rental rates, a heart-shaped bike route? These are the most read posts in 2012 (err?viewed). Let's take a look at which posts grabbed the most attention.
1) Fleishhacker Pool, Now a Parking Lot
2) The Bad News: As Suspected, Rental Rates Have Increased Dramatically Over the Past Year
3) Some of Us Would Have Been Happy With a Card
4) Giants Pitcher Matt Cain Relists For Less Bucks
5) The Top Ten Most Expensive Homes Currently For Sale in San Francisco
6) Condos: Where To Buy Right Now
7) The Horror! San Francisco's 2nd Most Expensive House For Sale Becomes Victim of Graffiti
8) Billionaire's Row Features San Francisco's Most Expensive Home Currently For Sale
9) What's the Deal With the Lot On the Corner Of 15th & Dolores?
10) MUJI Will Open its First West Coast Store Right Here in SF