A mere hour after we published our weekly list of the top three most expensive residential real estate sales comes the news that 2555 Union just sold for $7,950,000, meaning its November appearance on our list of the 25 most expensive properties for sale (ranked #11) will be its last. The 4-bed, 3.5-bath Stanley Saitowitz/Natoma Architects-designed contemporary steel and concrete fortress first landed on the market in mid-October of 2011 asking $9,250,000. Its price was hacked quite a bit, and its most recent reduction to $7,950,000 must have done the trick. Congrats to the lucky buyer (we hope it's Matt Cain), and do invite us to the housewarming party.
· Stanley Saitowitz-Designed Concrete and Steel Fortress Could Be Yours For a Cool $9.25M [Curbed SF]
· Updating the Map of the 25 Most Expensive Homes for Sale in San Francisco [Curbed SF]
· Top Three Residential Property Sales for the Past Seven Days [Curbed SF]
· San Francisco's Fifth Most Expensive Home in Contract; as is a Stanley Saitowitz-Designed Concrete Cow Hollow Mansion [Curbed SF]
· Let's Find Giants Pitcher Matt Cain and His Family a Nice House Now That He's Worth a Bazillion Dollars [Curbed SF]
· Concrete and Steel Lovers Take Notice: 2555 Union Takes a Price Chop [Curbed SF]
· 2555 Union [Redfin]