We've got four PriceChoppers we're sharing with you today:
1. Unit #4802 at One Rincon Hill has been sitting pretty for 81 days. The condo is currently asking $1,399,000, which is $30,000 less than its last listed price. It's a 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,309-square-foot unit on the south east corner of the building. Monthly HOA dues are $780 and there's 1-car parking in the garage.
2. There's a 2-bed, 2-bath unit at the Palms that's so desperate to find a buyer that it's already reduced its price, even though it's been on the market for less than a month. Originally listed for $650,000; 27 days later it's $639,000. Monthly HOA dues are $516 and there's 1-car parking in the garage.
3. 400 Beale (aka Bridgeview) has a 1-bed, 1-bath unit that's being described as a perfect pied-à-terre. Originally listed for $559,000 in early July, it's now asking $545,000. Monthly HOA dues are $581 and there's 1-car parking in the garage.
4. There's a 1-bed, 1-bath BMR (below market rate) condo in Nopa that's asking $308,000. As always, you must be a first-time homebuyer and income eligible. Originally listed for $362,368, it's now $308,000. Monthly HOA dues are $444.53 and there's 1-car parking in the garage.
· 425 1st Street, #4802 [Redfin]
· 555 4th Street, #722 [Redfin]
· 400 Beale Street, #1902 [Redfin]
· 2001 McAllister Street, #12 [Redfin]