First he leaves us for the Dodgers, and now this: Juan Uribe is being sued by his San Francisco landlord over an incident that caused $145,000 in damages to the 2-bed, 2-bath condo he rented at One Embarcadero South, aka 88 King Street. "When you hear boos from the fans, I'll be the loudest," said Christina Esteras, who leased the condo to Uribe for $4,400 a month. On June 29th, 2010, Uribe "had a midnight fish fry that triggered a grease fire," SF Gate reports. It caused damages to the kitchen cabinets and appliances, and ended with the sprinkler system going off and flooding the condo, as well as sending water into the two condos below. Uribe owned up to the incident and told Esteras he'd take care of it. "Instead, he just walked out on me," Esteras said.
· SF Giants alum Juan Uribe's former landlord sues [SF Gate]