Yesterday Curbed told you that the St. Regis penthouse sold for $28,000,000. The penthouse, which is a tad over 20,000 square feet (not including its 2,900 square feet of terraces), was once listed for $70,000,000. The interiors were created by international award-winning interior design firm Orlando Diaz-Azcuy Design Associates, with staging by Arthur McLaughlin & Associates Inc. Above, a gallery of what the interiors look like today. Fun fact: Monthly HOA dues are a staggering $13,158.14.
· Listed For $70M, Sells For $28M: The St. Regis Penthouse Found a Buyer [Curbed SF]
· Condo Sale Sets Record for San Francisco [WSJ]
· On the Market: $70 Million Mindfuck at the Saint Regis [Curbed SF]
· Render Porn: St. Regis Penthouse [Curbed SF]
· High-Flying St. Regis Penthouse Last Known to Be Asking $49 Mil [Curbed SF]
· Fanciful St. Regis Penthouse Now Bank-Owned and Half Off [Curbed SF]
· 188 Minna [Redfin]