If you're a regular reader of Curbed SF, you know we're quite obsessed with 881 Innes, aka the Albion Castle in Hunters Point. The old home of the Albion Ale and Porter Brewery hit the market in late 2009 with a jaw-dropping asking price of $2,950,000, or $2,054 per square foot. Not bad for a castle, right? Wrong. The castle sat on the market for months and months while its price took chop after chop after chop. For over two years, the 1,436 square foot castle sat patiently on the MLS, waiting for an offer. And an offer it (finally!) got! So what if it took leaving the Millionaire's Club! We reported that in mid-October the sale of the Albion Castle was pending. We're happy to report that as of yesterday, the building has sold for $820,000. Congrats to all parties involved!
· Former Castle of Beer in Hunters Point for Sale [Curbed SF]
· Bayview's Castle of Beer is a Steal at a Reduced $1.799M [Curbed SF]
· Albion Castle Receives Another Chop [Curbed SF]
· Hunter's Point: Albion Castle Keeps Coming Back From the Dead [Curbed SF]
· The Albion Castle Leaves the Millionaire's Club [Curbed SF]
· Castle Lovers Rejoice: The Albion Castle's Sale is Pending [Curbed SF]
· 881 Innes [Redfin]