555 Barlett, the 58-unit "urban condo" building, has a few condos up for grabs right now. Let's take a look:
- Unit #213, a 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,135 square foot condo has been sitting pretty on the market for 62 days. First listed back in June for $698,500, it then had a little taken off the top, bringing down its asking price in July to $658,5000. Shoot forward to this month, and its asking price is back up to $698,500, again. This unit has a price tag that's unusually high for 555 Barlett. Nearly all of the 1- and 2-bedroom condos have a price range of $400k to $500k. Perhaps it's the "window treatments"? Monthly HOA dues are $419. We expect another (and more realistic) chop.
- Unit #207 is a 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,097 square foot condo. It's been on the market for 13 days with an asking price of $675,000, which is a little bit higher than the other 3-bedrooms that are in the mid-$600K price range. It has monthly HOA dues of $414.
- There's also unit #321, which is a 1-bed, 1-bath condo with an asking price of $425,000 and monthly HOA dues of $355.
- If you want a little more bang for your buck, "one of the best one bedrooms at 555 Barlett," unit #315 might be for you. It's a 1-bed, 1-bath condo that is currently asking $499,000 and has monthly HOA dues of $375. We should also note that this unit went on the market at the end of July with an asking price of $505,000. It was chopped to $499,000 at the beginning of August.
· 555 Barlett #213 [Redfin]
· 555 Bartlett #207 [Redfin]
· 321 Bartlett #321 [Redfin]
· 555 Barlett #315 [Redfin]
· In The Mission: 555 Bartlett Does Well With The Basics [Curbed SF]