Broker BlogWrap is our tribute to the brokersphere. 'Cause we love you that much— we really do. Posts of note may be passed along accordingly.
1) The San Francisco Board of Realtors tackles two big issues: Number 1, and number 2— or rather, toilet flow, and the harrowing tale of an agent who has good reason to oppose it. [Luba's SF]
2) Culprit revealed! Bay Area blogger is single-handedly responsible for the current housing crisis. Ready your torches and pitchforks and prepare to storm the blog. [Burbed]
3) Rents are up and foreclosed homes are cheap and plentiful. But is the time right to buy with the intent of then renting out the property? Do the math. Then do the math again. Then just take a guess, because who really knows what the hell is going to happen... [Redfin]
4) Consumer reports comes to aid of home buyers with a on which Real Estate agents are the most likely to be pushed around by their clients. ReMax, you might want to rethink your hiring strategy. [SQ FT Blog]
5) Everything you never wanted to know about residential zoning in San Francisco. More compelling content, the blogosphere has NEVER SEEN. [SF Hotlist Blog]