PriceSpotter is Curbed's asking price guessing game. We provide you with some details and pictures from an apartment listing, and you take a crack at the price in the comments. Monday reveal. And hey, cheaters never win, and winners never cheat!
Today's lucky Pricespotter subject is 200 Clayton Street, a decidedly failed effort at Victorian-meets-Modern in NoPa. Remember kids, PriceSpotter is a game; readers guess the price without looking it up on the MLS. But you all know that by now, so here's the deets:
· 4 bedroom / 2 bath, Queen Anne Victorian
· 3,030 sq ft over 2 stories
· second kitchen (huh?) in great room / family room
· unwarranted 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment downstairs
· glass block half wall (again, huh?) and stylish kitchen-counter tile job
Please deposit your best guesses in the comments.