Shock and Awe! Curbed readers have predicted that the Giants will win the bid for Seawall Lot 337. And while the Giants win is pretty much a nudge-nudge, wink-wink given all around, we were slightly surprised to see such a close margin between second and third place (especially following some of the vitriol we've found in the comment boxes!). The best of the worst:
· Guest: "I'm thinking Sidney Opera House. St. Louis Arch. Balbao Guggenheim. What a spectacular site. I'm seeing Cleveland. These all just look so uninspired."
· Guest: "Never trust Cordish to deliver anything but a suburban mall and an ESPNZone. Maybe a Hooters if we're lucky."
· Guest: Coloring book, or architectural rendering? You decide.
· The People's Choice: Who's Got Seawall Lot? [Curbed SF]
· Seawall Lot 337 Review, Round 4: Boston Properties, INC; Wilson Meany Sullivan, LLC; Kenwood Investments LLC [Curbed SF]
· Seawall Lot 337 Review, Round 3: Federal Development, LLC; Lehman Brothers; Construction Management and Development, Inc. [Curbed SF]
· Seawall Lot 337 Review, Round 2: San Francisco Giants; The Cordish Company; Farallon Capital Management, LLC [Curbed SF]
· Seawall Lot 337 Review, Round 1: Build Inc., Cherokee Investment Partner, and UrbanGreen Devco LLC [Curbed SF]