clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

The Haight Votes: Graffiti for Obama!

New, 11 comments

Following in the footsteps of graphic sell-out artist Shepard Fairey, local stencilists have taken the presidential campaign to the streets. Literally. Mr. Obama's grinning mug has been thrown up on all four corners of Haight & Ashbury. Using a highly scientific polling method involving counting the number of untouched Obama stencils vs. defaced Obama stencils, we've projected that 75% of Haight residents support Obama. The remaining 25%? They choose to eloquently defend their position, as seen here. Sigh.