clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

"John Doe" Revealed: 650 2nd St #604

New, 3 comments

Yesterday we asked our readers if they trusted what we called "John Doe" property listings— those without interior pictures. "Huge 1920's NY style conversion loft" 650 2nd Street #604 was our (randomly chosen) example. And the people voted: 70% of you exclaimed with indignity "No way. My time is too valuable to waste on mystery properties" while our more intrepid hunters (the remaining 30%) shrugged their shoulders and said Sure, I love a good adventure. Why not take a chance on the unknown?" Perhaps in response to our post— or maybe 'cause the agent would just like to sell the spot— 650 2nd Street #604 has bared itself to the world. Dirty flasher.

· Buyers: Trust "John Doe" Property Listings? [Curbed SF]
· 650 2nd St #604 [MLS]