Broker BlogWrap is our tribute to the brokersphere. 'Cause we love you that much— we really do. Posts of note may be passed along accordingly.
1) Just in case you were having trouble managing on your own, Bigger Pockets is a new social network helps you be a Rich Dick during a down Market. [Sellsius]
2) It's that time of year again, when real estate agents get to feel rich AND pretty. Yes, it's the San Francisco Sexiest Realtor competition. *swoon* [The Front Steps]
3) Bay Area home prices have dropped, but they're still incredibly high - relative to other parts of the country anyway. So why buy now? "Diversity and Comfort." Yeah...those don't really seem like good reasons to us either. [Easy Bay Plus]
4) No seriously...it's a good time to buy. Let's break it all down. [Matrix]
5) And now, a positive spin on things: 90% of homeowners are NOT in foreclosure. [The SF RE Blog]