Hark! We spot a rendering: Behold the work-in-progress that is 690 Stanyan Street, Whole Foods' much-discussed foray in to the big RE. (Read: design subject to change.) The four-story, 115,400 square foot mixed-use building with a Whole Foods at ground level and 62 condos situated above it -- 26 studios, 20 one-bedrooms, and 15 two-bedroom units -- is set to replace the
den of iniquity Cala Foods currently squatting at the corner of Haight and Stanyan Streets. We implore you: To the comments!
· 690 Stanyan Street [website]
· Whole Foods Developer: Go On, Beg Us to Build It [Curbed SF]
· Ross Says: "I Heart Whole Foods" [Curbed SF]
· Comment Roundup: Haight Hates 690 Stanyan? [Curbed SF]
· 690 Stanyan: Survey Says ... Negative [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Does Real Estate: 690 Stanyan [Curbed SF]