Broker BlogWrap is our tribute to the brokersphere. 'Cause we love you that much— we really do. Posts of note may be passed along accordingly.
1) Moving to a new city but love your nabe and can't dream of leaving? Homethinking has launched a new feature, Neighborhood, that will tell you where you might want to live in other U.S. cities. A great idea, but we're not quite sure how it works yet. Among our results for San Francisco, it suggested that Missionites might enjoy a new home in Manhattan's Financial District... [Sellsius]
2) The value of your condo is down, so you should just sit on it until things improve, right? WRONG. Now's the time to upgrade to that dream home. Just be sure to do the math first. [SF Hotlist]
3) Or maybe not. Unless you plan on living in that new home for seven years, it might just not be worth it. But are you really going to trust what the New York Times says? [Redfin]
4) Ever wonder what a foreclosure notice looks like? Wonder no more. [The Front Steps]
5) ...and speaking of foreclosures (which it seems like we always are now), according to Trulia, San Francisco is the third most popular market for those interested in foreclosures. We were edged out from the #1 spot by LA and San Diego. [Trulia Blog]