Chelsea Park has announced an opening date of Sunday, January 27th. We've got the deets, straight from the source:
1) Construction will move into "gangbuster" mode in the upcoming weeks. Judging by our first visit back in November (the hustle!) we're expecting some serious progress.
2) Bloomsbury and Knightsbridge (on Oakwood Street) buildings (a.k.a. "Phase 1") will be released on the 27th; Team Chelsea Park is feeling optimistic about Mayfair (faces Guerrero Street), which may also fling open its doors to buyers.
3) None of the units are in contract or closed, though conditional papers have been secured and deposits accepted.
4) Chelsea Park offers an unusually wide range of floor plans, from flats to full-on town homes. Prices range from $600K to $1M— standard, these days. (Floor plans here.)
· Construction Watch: Chelsea Park [Curbed SF]
· Curbed Inside: Chelsea Park, Take 2 [Curbed SF]
· Curbed Inside: Chelsea Park [Curbed SF]
· Money Down: Chelsea Park Accepting Deposits [Curbed SF]
· Longer Lines For 18th St. Foodies? Chelsea Park Move-In Pending [Curbed SF]