The Sunset Idea House tastes better than a Friday morning cup of coffee. From the Curbed SF
rumor mill tipline:
"Word is from very, very reliable sources that the larger portion of this project will not finish for 2 more months (final sign off from bldg. dept) but will go on the market any day now for $4mil and that the owner will never get to live in it (because she spent more than she could afford). The tour will still happen in late November and possession of the house by the new buyer can not happen until 12 weeks after the Sunset first open date." Note: 1303 Alabama Street, the smaller unit, is already listed at $1,089,00.
· 1303 Alabama Street [MLS]
· 2007 Sunset Idea House Update: Who Broke Up With Whom? [Curbed SF]
· Cram It In There, Green [Curbed SF]
· Meanwhile, in The Mission [Curbed SF]
· Two Palms, Alabama & 25th [Curbed SF]
UPDATE— Looks like SocketSite has picked up on the story, too. Click on over for further discussion.