1. Take two houses, tear down
2. Damage existing structures on either side
3. Put in large retaining wall
4. Leave empty (allow grass to grow)
5. Put on the market for $2,795,000
We have no idea what set of deep pockets owns this, but if they don 't build something soon the neighbors will get used to an unobstructed view from Dog Hill to Santa Clara and never let them build anything. Even if you start your permits this week, it will be early '08 before anyone moves in.
· 455 Buena Vista East [Peletz & Co RE]